|Prerequisite||To create a permission group, you must have a permission of the following branch:|
OFSYSMaster > Account management > User management > Edit > Edit permissions > User groups
|Access Path||Account Management > Users > Permission groups|
- In the page listing the existing permission groups, click on the Create a group link.
- In the creation page, specify the name you want to give to the group
- Click on Add
- The group edit page is then displayed and shows the permissions tree, the same as the one offered to define a user's permissions.
To assign permissions one by one, follow the instructions in this article.
To assign permissions to a user once the group is created, follow the instructions in this article.
Note: The use of permission groups is very useful if you have several users to whom you want to grant the same permissions, or if there is a frequency in this assignment routine. Using permission groups is the fastest way to make this assignment.
- Once in the Permissions section, go to the Permissions Groups tab.
- Use the drop down arrow to see the available permission groups (both default and custom ones)
- Select the one you are interested in and click Assign.
- The permissions group then falls into the Assigned Permissions area.
- You can add more than one permission group to a user by selecting another group and then clicking Assign.
- Repeat these steps as many times as necessary.
Do you wish to create a new group of permissions? This article explains the necessary steps.