The tool bar shown in the upper part of the interface is always available, for all pages.
From left to right, in order, you can see.
- Logo of the Dialog Insight application.
- Current application, and access to other applications you have.
- Current project, and access to your other projects, if any.
- Access to the current project's configuration options.
- Initials of the connected user, and access to user parameters (theme, languages, password, logout).
- Display of notifications.
- Access to the support request form, the online help and the Learning Academy.
The left pane contains the application's main menu. This menu provides access to the various functions available in the module based on the rights and permissions granted to the connected user. It is possible to collapse the left pane by clicking the arrow located at the bottom of the pane and to expand it again by clicking . When collapsed, the left menu still shows the section related icons, allowing you to always work with panes collapsed and the central pane at its maximum.
The center pane is the main section of the interface, where data is displayed and operations performed. It is possible to increase the working area by collapsing both left and right panes, which is done by clicking the arrows and located on left and right panes.
The center page also displays the home page, which shows a format and content that varies according to the selected project.
The right pane shows shortcuts to various functions configured for the project. It is possible to collapse the right pane by clicking the arrow located at the bottom of the pane or to expand it again by clicking .
- Quick Search - Quick contact search box, only available in . When a contact search is performed, the current page is automatically replaced by a result page. Are available for quick searches all the project fields that are part of the primary key as well as the three mandatory fields (EMail, FirstName and LastName).
- Hosting - Section that includes a shortcut to the list of hosted files and another to upload files. This section, and its related shortcuts, is only displayed when you have access to the Account Management module, where these features are located.
- Social Network - Section that contains a shortcut to the the various social network access authorization page and another to the page used to add content to the selected social network. This section, and its related shortcuts, is only displayed when you have access to the Account Management module, where these features are.
- Shortcuts - Optional section that shows the contact list of certain groups. The groups displayed in the section must have been configured specifically to show as shortcuts via the Add to my shortcuts option, found under the Edit tab of a group.
- Custom table fields, which can be displayed in the Quick search section when the custom table field was configured to be visible by default in user interfaces and that the custom table configuration option Display a form in the quick search, under the Configuration tab, was checked. Note that when a custom table field displays in the quick search area, a sub-section with the name of the group is automatically added to contain these fields.
Note: To add fields from a custom table to the quick search section, the table MUST BE A REFERENCE TABLES; this option is not available for fields coming from a profiling table.